We have ASE Certified Instructors, and our students are trained to be a PA State Inspection Technician and Enhanced Emissions Inspection Technicians. Our students are given the opportunity to take ASE Certifications prior to graduation. An Associate Degree in Specialized Technology, or Diploma is awarded upon graduation.
What Equipment Do I Get To Work With?
The Automotive Shop contains the following equipment equivalent to that in a commercial garage.
- Engine Performance Bays
- Over 20 Automotive Lifts
- Both digital and manual four wheel alignment machines
- Road Force Balancer
- Fully stocked tool room with a wide variety of tools to aid students with “hands on” learning
- Standard off-the-car Brake Lathe machines as well as newer on-the-car technology
- And Much More!
We are the exclusive training site for Snap-On Diagnostic tools in the tri-state area. We also have a wide variety of Snap-On Diagnostic tools available to our students:
- Verus and Solus Pro Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Vantage Pro Diagnostic Training Tool
- Ethos Scan Tool
- Snap-On Multi-Meter (Electrical Measuring Tool)