We provide students with hands on training from ASE Certified Instructors in the truck and heavy equipment field. Students learn every aspect of the trucks from hydraulics and transmissions to refrigeration systems and engine diagnostics. Our students are trained for a PA state inspection license, receive preparation for ASE Certifications, and have the opportunity to earn their Class A Commercial Drivers License. An Associate Degree in Specialized Technology or Diploma is awarded upon graduation.
What Equipment Do I Get To Work With?
The Diesel Shop contains equipment you would find in a commercial garage or commercial freight company:
- 4-Post 35,000 lb. Heavy Truck Lift
- Multiple 15,000 lb. Truck Lifts (for Light to Medium Duty Vehicles)
- Two International Eagle Semi’s
- Multiple Trainer Engines from Cummins, Detroit Diesel and Caterpillar
- Various Heavy Truck Scan Tools
- Multiple Forklifts and a Backhoe
- Students even participate in the production of Bio-Diesel Fuel as a part of training!
State-of-the-art Ben Wilke Diesel Training Center now open! Watch footage from the grand opening ceremony HERE.