Explore In-Demand Trades at Rosedale Technical Institute’s Open House
Rosedale Technical Institute (RTI) will be holding an open house on Saturday, April 5 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at their 80,000 sq. foot facility near Pittsburgh.
This is a great chance to see explore Rosedale’s programs and facilities and meet faculty and staff members. You’ll also be able to participate in hands-on activities in Electrical, Diesel, Automotive, and HVAC Technology.
Attendees will also have the change to meet YouTube celebrities EricTheCarGuy (AKA Eric Cook), who specializes in auto maintenance and repair video tutorials, and ScannerDanner (AKA RTI instructor Paul Danner), who posts helpful videos on automotive diagnostics that have been watched by thousands.
A Trade School That Offers Real-World Experience
Rosedale Technical Institute, located near downtown Pittsburgh, prepares students for jobs in the Diesel, Electric, HVAC, and Automotive fields. In addition to teaching students practical knowledge, RTI also provides equipment so that students get the hands-on experience that they need to be successful in their field.
- Truck Driving. RTI offers a 10-week Truck Program, using the facility’s specific training equipment and a driving simulator.
- HVAC Technology. Our hands-on heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning program prepares students to work in both commercial and residential applications. Graduates can receive an Associate Degree in Specialized Technology.
- Automotive Technology. We train students to prepare to become PA State Inspection and Enhanced Emissions Inspection Technicians. Graduates earn an Associate Degree in Specialized Technology.
- Diesel Technology. Students learn about trucks and heavy equipmentÂ and are trained to become PA State Inspection Technicians, as well as being able to earn their Class A Commercial Drivers License.
- Electrical Technology. Students learn commercial and residential wiring and can earn an Associate Degree in Specialized Technology.
To learn more and take a tour of the Rosedale facility, join us next week on Saturday, April 5.