Rosedale Technical Institute proudly supports educational opportunities for service members and their families. Contact us today to inquire more about the benefits of attending RTI.
“Vets at Rosedale Tech”
- 19% of RTI’s 2012-2013 population are Veterans
- Veteran students graduated at a rate of 88% in 2012
- In 2012, Veteran graduates achieved a 97% job placement rate
- In 2012 Rosedale Tech was recognized as a “Military Friendly School” by GI Jobs Magazine
- 16% of Rosedale faculty and staff are Veterans
- Rosedale Tech has 3 VA Certifying Officials on staff to handle any questions or concerns about Veterans benefits
Rosedale Technical Institute received a grant for $50,000 from the Shively Family Foundation to be used for education and job placement for veterans. This grant will be used by active students who have achieved veteran status who may need financial assistance for equipment, tools, uniforms or tuition related services.
Rosedale Tech students are encouraged to participate in Veteran focused field trips such as their visit to the 171st Air Refueling Wing in Coraopolis, PA. Here students were able study everything from the hydraulic powered refueling equipment to the automotive shop and military pool, as well as the refueling aircrafts.