Now Offering Applied Business Management at Rosedale Tech
For over 68 years, Rosedale Technical College has offered technical skills training for jobs in manufacturing and construction related fields. But did you know that outside of the technical training courses, Rosedale Tech also offers an Applied Business Management course?
Rosedale Tech’s Applied Business Management program is one of the school’s newest programs. Its curriculum is structured for individuals who are looking to advance into entry-level management and leadership positions in a number of fields.
The program offers intimate class sizes and teaches lessons in an interactive method that focuses on real-world business experiences. Evening and weekend classes offer flexible scheduling for individuals working full-time during the day.
Throughout the 18-month program, students have the opportunity to learn concepts, like:
- Selecting appropriate organizational methods and strategies
- Collaborating with upper management with the daily operations of the business
- Instructing and supervising personnel and activities
- Selecting, hiring and instructing laborers and subcontractors
- Complying with company requirements and other regulations
- Helping colleagues and management with administrative tasks
- Having a general understanding of corporate accounting activities
- Preparing and executing marketing activities
Students in Rosedale Tech’s Applied Business Management program have the opportunity to earn an Associate in Specialized Business Degree in Applied Business Management upon completion of the program.
Courses may also be taken on an individual basis. A certificate can be awarded upon completion of an individual class.
Students who complete the associate degree program will be geared for entry-level management positions in areas like:
- Retail Manager
- Office Manager
- Shop Floor Supervisor
- Human Resource Assistant
- Sales Associate
- Field Service Manager
- Food Chain Manager/Assistant
- Hotel Assistant Manager
- Job Recruiter
- Customer Relations
- Marketing Representative
- Buyer or Purchasing Agent
- Construction Manager