Why Auto Mechanic Training?
According to the US Department of Labor (Bureau of Labor Statistics)*, there were over 700,000 Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics employed in the United States in 2012. This number is supposed to increase by 60,000 in the next 10 years leaving a good outlook on job opportunities for qualified jobseekers. With more consumers purchasing used vehicles that frequently need maintained or repaired, the growth of this occupation is set to remain steady. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Automotive Technicians will earn an average of $17.60/hour or $36,610 annually.
Why Rosedale for your Automtive Technology Training
We have ASE Certified Instructors, and our students are trained to be PA State Inspection Technicians and Enhanced Emissions Inspection Technicians. Our students are given the opportunity to take ASE Certifications prior to graduation. An Associate Degree in Specialized Technology, or Diploma is awarded upon graduation.
What Equipment Do I Get To Work With?
The Automotive Shop contains the following equipment equivalent to that in a commercial garage.
- Engine Performance Bays
- Over 20 Automotive Lifts
- Both digital and manual four wheel alignment machines
- Road Force Balancer
- Fully stocked tool room with a wide variety of tools to aid students with “hands-on” learning
- Standard off-the-car Brake Lathe machines as well as newer on-the-car technology
- And Much More!
We are the exclusive training site for Snap-On Diagnostic tools in the tri-state area. We also have a wide variety of Snap-On Diagnostic tools available to our students:
- Verus and Solus Pro Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Vantage Pro Diagnostic Training Tool
- Ethos Scan Tool
- Snap-On Multi-Meter (Electrical Measuring Tool)