Rosedale focuses heavily on student interaction and participation. We strive to provide our students with the ideal learning environment.
- Every classroom is equipped with Smartboard technology.
- We have state of the art computers available in our learning lab, as well as laptops in several of the classrooms.
- A professional tutor is on staff to assist with note taking skills and educate students on different ways to learn and study.
- Our intimate learning environment allows our instructors to truly spend time with each one of their students.
- Visit the link below to check out our school newspaper, “The Circuit”.
The school will assist out-of-town students in obtaining suitable housing. Rooms and apartments are available in various nearby neighborhoods. Please inquire about housing options well in advance of starting school.
Circuit News Letter
- September 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- April 2012
- December 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
- March 2011
Watch RTI President Dennis Wilke on KDKA’s Sunday Business Page HERE
APSCU’s “Educator of the Year”
Rosedale Tech’s Automotive Instructor, Paul Danner, was awarded APSCU’s Educator of the Year – Runner up for 2012. Read more.
Re-Accreditation Issued by NATEF
The automotive training program at Rosedale Technical Institute in Pittsburgh has received accreditation by NATEF and The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) once again. Read more.
Toys for Techs
Toys for Techs was created to provide less fortunate children of Rosedale students with a little extra holiday cheer. Read more.