How Can I Contact Rosedale Tech During Coronavirus Closure?
Although we are not offering classes or scheduling admissions tours during the coronavirus (COVID-19) closure, we want you to know that our staff is still here to assist you and answer any questions you may have. We have listed a few ways you can engage with Rosedale Tech below while our team members are working remotely. There will also be limited staff on campus that may be able to assist you or point you in the right direction for information. Feel free to call the main office at (412) 521-6200 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to speak with a member of our team.
Our admissions reps are available to talk with you and answer any questions about Rosedale Tech and our programs. If you are interested in speaking with someone, please click here to fill out a form, and a rep will follow up with you either by phone call or text. If you’ve already connected with an admissions rep and need to get back in touch, please feel free to reach out to them by phone (call/text) or email at the information below:
- While you are socially distancing yourself, why not take the time to explore post-secondary education opportunities?! We’ve compiled a list of questions to ask schools on our College Checklist.
- If you are a current student or have been accepted to start at Rosedale Tech at a later time and have questions about your financial aid plan, please call or text Financial Aid Manager Kim Bell at (412) 436-5257 or email email@example.com
- If you are a current student or alumni and need assistance with finding full-time or part-time employment during this time, please reach out to Student Success Coordinator Maria Gigliotti at (412) 888-0804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an employer looking to hire Rosedale Tech students at the time, please reach out to Maria as well.
- If you are a current student and have questions about your class schedule or other school-related questions, please reach out to Director of Education Kara Chan by calling/texting (412) 852-4522 or emailing email@example.com
Rosedale Tech President Dennis Wilke is also available to speak with anyone during this time. Please feel free to call/text him at (412) 760-7633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to do our part to protect the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff as well as their families and our community, the following events have been postponed until further notice:
- The Diagnostics Seminar has been postponed until April 30 – May 1, 2021
Our 3rd Annual Golf Outing and Car Show are still scheduled to take place. We will continue to assess the current situation and make adjustments if needed.
If you aren’t connected with Rosedale Tech digitally, please take a minute to “Like” us on Facebook as well as follow us on Instagram (@rosedaletech) and LinkedIn. We will continue to post further updates throughout these platforms as well as on our website.
We hope to see everyone soon! In the meantime, stay healthy and let us know if we can help you with anything.